1. Before purchasing, check audio output of your TV/related audio source first, make sure it has red/white jacks labeled as "AUDIO OUT"or "OUTPUT"or "AV OUT”. If you have a smart TV or will be buying one or uncertain which audio out ports your TV offers, SIMOLIO Digital Wireless TV Speaker SM-621D is your best choice which is compatible with almost all TVs.Please refer to the related video and product comparison table at this page for details.
2. From marketing statistical analysis, if you experience no sound, sound cuts in and out, too much noises, most issues are caused by buying the wrong model or incorrect operation. Pls refer to the user instructions or write to support(at)simolio.com, we are confident to get one good solution for you.
3. These RF products are not available for pacemaker carrier as well as people with severe hearing loss.
4. We do not recommend charging the speaker while using it to avoid swelling the battery. If an AC adapter is used to power the speaker, the battery can be removed.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q 1: Why can’t I hear any sound from the speaker after connecting all the cables well?
1. Ensure you connect the transmitter to the red/white ports labeled “AUDIO OUT” of your TV/other audio source;
2. For some TVs, you may have to activate the TV audio out by changing the TV’s AUDIO OUT setting to "External TV Speakers". Use your TV remote to go to the TV setting menu, select Audio and follow the instructions in your TV user manual.
3. If you're using a digital to analog audio converter (DAC) to set up your Simolio unit with your TV/related AV devices, ensure to set the TV/related AV devices audio out format to “PCM".
4. Please adjust the volume of TV and TV related AV device (e.g., TV, cable box, STB) to a sufficient level.
5. Place the transmitter as far as away from built-in Wi-Fi devices esp. Wi-Fi router to avoid interference.
6. Check if you can hear any sound by plugging a normal wired headphone directly into the TV audio out. Or check the quality of your Simolio unit through your iPad/PC etc.
Q 2: Does the Simolio speaker mute the tv sound? Can others in my family hear TV while I use the SIMOLIO unit?
1. This is a TV feature and its availability depends on your TV design. Please check your TV manual or contact the manufacturer to ask whether the TV speakers can work or not when the audio output is activated.
2. For most TVs, the TV's internal speakers and an external audio device can work simultaneously. Such as, for some newer LG TVs, when do RCA audio connection, you can set the “Sound Out” to “Internal TV Speaker + Headphones”. And for some newer Samsung TVs, you can enable this feature by selecting “TV Speaker” from the TV Sound Output lists.
3. However, for some old TV models , the built-in speakers might not work if you choose to use an external audio device (e.g., speaker, headphone). If your TV is like this and you only watch programs from one fixed AV device, such as cable box or STB etc, just hook up the Simolio unit to that device for enjoying TV with your family together.